Do you have a passion for cars and looking for a career in the Automotive Industry?
Right now, Vantage Group Training is looking for talented people with a passion for the Automotive Industry to take up new Automotive Apprenticeship opportunities within Sydney, NSW. The successful candidates will complete Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology.
The successful candidates will also obtain full-time employment and complete their qualification at a chosen Training Provider.
Apprenticeship Tasks include
· Use and maintain electrical test equipment in an automotive workplace
· Solder electrical wiring and circuits Diagnose & Repair Suspension Systems
· Repair wiring harnesses and looms
· Test and repair basic electrical circuits
· Diagnose and repair ignition systems
· Diagnose and repair automotive electrical systems
· Find you the Apprenticeship or Traineeship for your chosen career
· Enrol you into training and on a course, that is right for you
· Deliver job readiness programs
· Provide support to help you finish your chosen course
· Provide you with ongoing support and a dedicated industry Mentor
· Monitor your on-the-job/off-the-job accomplishments
· Pay you while you work
· Supply you with your required PPE
· Identify a suitable Training Provider
About Vantage Group Training
Vantage Group Training (VGT) is a Group Training Organisation (GTO) that supplies quality Apprentices/Trainees to the Vocational Education Training Sector. Vantage Group Training works with the NSW Government, Registered Training Organisations and the school apprenticeship system; we are continually addressing the skills shortage in the VET Sector across NSW.
To apply for an Apprenticeship please go to the Vantage Group Training website www.vantagegrouptraining.com and select the "Apprentice/ Trainee" tab.